With The Legal 500 United Kingdom deadline fast approaching at the end of this month, law firms now have only four weeks to complete their submissions, referee forms, and prepare for interviews.
As firms enter the final weeks before the deadline, we find ourselves answering many familiar questions on this topic. For example:
- What makes a good referee, and how can we optimise their responses?
- What are researchers looking for in submissions?
- Will we be marked down if we label our best matters confidential?
- Which partners and associates have the best prospects of recognition?
- What should we say about diversity and ESG?
- What should we say about other firms?
To answer these and other questions, Maltin PR has arranged a Q&A webinar with The Legal 500.
The webinar will be held at 11am on Wednesday 9 March. Panellists will include Georgina Stanley, Editor at The Legal 500 United Kingdom, Ella Marshall, Editor at The Legal 500 EMEA, Tim Maltin, Managing Partner at Maltin PR, and Alastair Mitchell, Directories Associate at Maltin PR.
Please email your questions in advance to email@example.com.
Our webinar will take place at 11am on Wednesday 9 March via Zoom. We look forward to seeing as many of you as possible for what promises to be a useful and informative session.
To register for the webinar please click here.